I learned a great deal about myself. Sketching out the ideas helped me put a picture to my thoughts and feelings. When I looked at the pictures I was able to articulate feelings I didn’t even realize I had. I feel like I was able to see how I truly am. This was great because it allowed me to see areas I can improve in. Like a cat, I am a solitary animal. I shy away from people and am self-absorbed. I now realize that I can have a more fulfilling life.
I think it’s rare to reflect on your left. It allowed me to analyze my experience and trust in my decision making process. This was an amazing experience. I will be using what I learned here in the future.
It opens up my mind and lays my life out for me in a path that I can see and understand. I now know the importance of steps that I went through in my life. All are important and are steps for me to complete my life and have a proper path. Without writing it down, it is all a jumbled mess. I am glad to participate in this project. it helps me with my healing process.
I realize as I read through everything I wrote that I have a serious issue with trust. I have been so afraid to trust people that I do not tell them how I really feel and this has hurt me. I have mentioned conflict and trust in my previous relationships so many times that I realize I have put up a wall and that only I can take it down and free myself from the restrictions I have placed on revealing my true feelings to people. I need to not be so afraid to be myself completely. it has taken a long time to go through this process (nearly 9 hours!) but it has been insightful.
It was nice to really pinpoint where my character flaws were and come up with a plan to fix them.
This was a really fascinating learning exercise. I’ve not often thought about aspects of my personality in the context of my entire life, or with how I handle conflict.
I feel like I’ve learned some new things about myself, and had the chance to look at myself in a new way.
I thought this experience was very unique. I am surprised I was able to learn so much about myself that I didn’t realize. it was kind of like digital meditation.
This was a wonderful take on the way I think about things. I am very thankful for the opportunity because it has shined a new light on what I’m willing to say and do in order to make things more enjoyable for me in life … Thank You.
This helped get a lot of feelings out.
I think this was a fun way to force myself to look inwards, both implicitly and explicitly, to learn about my inner workings and motivations in life.
There was a recurring theme throughout my life that became more apparent as the study progressed. I knew a lot of these things already, but some of my drawings really surprised me when I was asked to talk more in depth about them.
It is impressive how things from difference exercises came together to form a coherent statement about the way I handle myself and other people. however the farther I went, the more it made sense and gave me an interesting insight into my own head.
I am saddened. I see a lonely person who’s shut herself out.
I have been given an insight into my character that I had not realized before.
It opened my eyes to seeing how I react to certain things and situations.
This has helped me to change the way I think and to let go of old news and to better myself for the future. I think it was a great way to explore yourself.
This was a great learning exercise. it was very thorough and covers a lot of ground. I love that in the end I can see my scores and how everything came together and was related in the end. very interesting indeed.
I realize I live my life for others, not myself and how I don’t think I am as important as other people.
The Conflict Analysis Battery is Didactic
- The Conflict Analysis Battery was informative about the concept of theThese statements have been provided by online assessment and in-person workshop participants:
unconscious as a conflict resolving entity. Agree: 91%
- The Conflict Analysis Battery provided clear information about relational modalities as wellness categories. Agree: 77%
- I felt the Conflict Analysis Battery helped me gain understanding about the nature of the unconscious as an orderly conflict resolution mechanism. Agree: 87%
The Conflict Analysis Battery is Diagnostic
- The program was diagnostic. It helped me to identify my relational pattern. Agree: 86%
- Identifying my relational pattern helped me to better understand myself. Agree: 87%
- The Conflict Analysis Battery helped me understand the conflict resolution process as a sequence of six emotions: stress, response, anxiety, defense, reversal and compromise. Agree: 76%
- This program helped me to identify changes to improve my relational adjustment. Agree: 83%
- I found that the six-role template, combining images and text, integrated fragments of my life into a meaningful conflict resolution pattern. Agree: 75%
The Conflict Analysis Battery is Therapeutic
- Completing the creativity component was an emotional experience. Agree: 83%
- I identified with one or both of the characters in the narrative stories that I created. Agree: 96%
- This program offered me new information about myself. Agree: 79%
- I was surprised by the personal relevance of the creativity component. Agree: 70%
- The creativity component was therapeutic; the metaphors helped me to better understand myself and to also think of making changes. Agree: 70%
- I was surprised by how much insight I gathered. Agree: 80%
How are these results achieved?
Start by learning more about the online assessment and its set of thought-provoking creativity tasks.